Monday, August 10, 2009

Bootcamp schedule, product review and nothing else worth a darn

So I have been working on the format for the new bootcamps and I am super excited to unleash these next Monday morning. I even took a metabolic conditioning class yesterday and was able to pull away some really good idea's that I might add in as well.

Anyways, here is the schedule for the FREE bootcamps that I will be doing next week. By the way, you didn't read that wrong, I am doing 14 ABSOLUTELY FREE bootcamps next week:

Monday - 6 am, 6 pm, 6 pm
Tuesday - 6 am, 6 pm, 7 pm
Wednesday - 6 am
Thursday - 6 am, 6 pm, 7 pm
Friday - 6 am, 6 pm, 7 pm
Saturday - 5 pm


I will post the new location here in the next 48 hours. So tell your friends, tell your family and I look forward to see all of you there!

NEXT

Okay, so if you don't know, I'm going to lay it out for you. I love Biotest. That company pretty much saved my life and I will always buy their products, its the least I could do. But for the first time in a really long time, I think its been at least 5 years, I bought protein from another company.

I recently bought Black Star Labs Ultra Peptide Whey protein. I went with chocolate flavor because I love chocolate and since everyone and their mother makes a chocolate protein, its usually a good gauge as to flavor.

I had read a lot of review's of the product and everything I heard was positive. So I went for it and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. It mixes well in a shaker and has a really light chocolate flavor. Honestly it reminds me of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate in its flavor. I use it a lot in my PWO shakes and in my pre-bed meal (cottage cheese, protein and peanut butter) and the flavor is amazing. For $34.95 for a 5 pound tub (71 servings) the price is super reasonable.

So, if you are looking to try out a delicious new protein or just add one to your quiver of supplements, give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

RANDOM THOUGHT

Anyone else as excited as me to see that football season is already here? I mean I got goose bumps last night watching the Hall of Fame game highlights on Sportscenter. This is seriously my favorite time of the year. Football and the end of summer....awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment