Monday, August 3, 2009

I think I have officially lost my noodle

I have been thinking about this for a while and I can't believe I'm about to say this but I am about to do something that my business coach is going to kill me for doing.

Starting Monday August 17th, 2-weeks from today, I will be doing 14 free bootcamps over the course of 6 days.

That's right, I said FREE. No charge, no nothing. Show up, train hard, meet some new people and have some fun.

Normally I charge $49 per week for 3 session, so you are instantly saving fifty bucks right off the top.

Now, I know what you are prolly thinking, and no I haven't gone completely off the reservation. I am just about half way there.

So, I say again, starting Monday August 17th, I will be doing 14 COMPLETELY FREE bootcamps.

Bring friends, family or whoever. I will keep blogging with updates, times and location (hint, we are going someplace new). If you are interested, just post a comment here or send me an email.

1 comment: