Saturday, August 29, 2009

You win some, you lose some right?

So my body fat test didn't go as planned. I have only lost .3% of my body fat since my last test and to say that I'm frustrated, bummed and any other plethera of adjectives, would be an understatement. It might have been what I needed though as I am now completely focused on only one thing.

On a business update, if you are interested in the bootcamps, next week starts week 1 of the actual classes. All you need to do is show up to any of the classes next week, with a water bottle, towel and a check. You will need to let me know what package you want (listed below) and what days you plan on coming. All packages are based over the course of 4 weeks.

8 sessions = $119
12 sessions = $179
16 sessions = $209

Right now, I will only be teaching at one time, 6 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday's.

I look forward to seeing all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment