Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Yup, I'm back, but this time things are different. There are going to be a few rules that are going to be laid out:

Rule #1 - this blog is not about my personal life, so no, I will not post and/or discuss what goes on in that realm (see I can learn something).

Rule #2 - Don't break rule #1.

That's pretty much it.

This new blog was created for a different purpose: to inform you (the public) about my business (training people), my clients and their training, as well as maybe teach you a thing or two about training and how to train properly, nutrition and all the fun things there is to know about food and to inform you about other trainers, training products and books that have had a profound effect on my life and business.

With that in mind, if you are in the fitness industry, whether as an established facility owner, trainer for years or a newbie to this whole thing (hint: me), you must check out Alwyn and Rachel Cosgrove's new website: http://www.resultsfitnessbiz.com/.

I just finished attending one of their 4 day Mentorship program's and to say it had an effect on the way I'm going to live my life and start and run my business is an understatement.

Results Fitness is one of the most profitable gyms IN THE NATION and was named to Men's Health Top-30 gyms. Two of the trainers he employ's have been named to the nation's top 100 trainers, oh and did I mention Alwyn and Rachel are pretty damned good too?

They cover everything you need and want to know about opening the doors to your own fitness facility, program design, hiring staff and teach you some of the most valuable life lessons one could ever imagine.

Do yourself a favor if you are in the industry and go to the mentorship. If you are not in the industry, check out www.alwyncosgrove. or www.rachelcosgrove.com for more information about them as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment