Thursday, December 3, 2009

Microsoft does suck

So I've been trying to use Microsoft Word for my new posts and it's pretty evident that it sucks considering none of the added pictures are showing and neither are my quotes. So I apologize for the crappy blogs lately.

So, as a gift to you, I'm going to give you an amazing recipe from diet plan I'm following courtesy of Naked Nutrition:

7.5 oz chopped chicken breast (I pre-cook this)
2 C low sodium chicken broth
1 C chopped celery
1/3 C chopped onion
1/3 C chopped tomato
3 t oil (I prefer Almond Oil but EVOO works as well)
3 T parmesan cheese

Lightly sautee all the veggies in oil. Add chicken and heat until warm. At same time, warm chicken broth and season. I used salt, pepper, basil and parsley. Add cooked chicken and veggies, and sprinkle with cheese on top and eat like soup.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment